Over the years I have witnessed many improvements in clients suffering with allergies and asthma. Their progress can be life-changing and it’s great to see!
Here are some common elements that consistently need attention to lessen the severity of allergies and asthma symptoms:
- We look at what’s triggering the stuffiness, sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes. It gets interesting as we uncover what bothers a person and what they have weaknesses for. For example do they have a weakness to Ragweed, being outdoors or fields of flowers (yes, that was an actual weakness for a client who no longer suffers from annual Ragweed symptoms)?
- What sensations are they experiencing? Discomfort, itching, irritation (this one can be physical or non-physical – so who or what irritates us?!) and the list goes on.
- Allergies and asthma symptoms almost always have an emotional trauma component in the background which needs to be cleared. It may seem like we are done with past events, but are they still causing trouble?
- Clients with asthma history may show a high, puffed up, tight chest (more in men), along with a feeling of always being on ALERT!! In sessions it’s impressive when the chest softens and drops to a more comfortable place where they can breathe easier. An amazing, calm, glowing expression appears on the face of a person who has been on high alert for most of their life.
- Allergies and asthma are reactions, what are they reacting to? Are they struggling and fighting with other situations in their life or have they in the past?
It is always fascinating to discover what pesky items are behind our symptoms and situations.
The information provided on this blog is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Always consult with a professional for medical advice.
Julia Grace McCammon is an experienced, natural-born healer dedicated to to finding solutions and improving lives. People may benefit according to their personal needs. She has demonstrated her gift to harness and transmit intelligent Life Force energy across the world. Julia’s healing ability has been measured and documented in cell-based and mouse model preclinical research published in international, peer-reviewed science journals.